965 51 70 58 - Plaza Iglesia, 1- 03810 Benilloba ayuntamiento@benilloba.es

Barranc de Cuixot

Between the municipal boundaries of Benilloba and Penáguila, near the flour mill Molí de Raimundo located in Penáguila, there is an aqueduct (La Canal) that consists of two arches. Its particularity is the difference in size of its bows, one small and the other of large proportions and curved design. This aqueduct was built in 1794 so that the acequia d’Ombria crossed the Barranco and watered the orchards of Benilloba.

Pin It on Pinterest

Shares